Potatoes- 4 medium -Peeled and Cut into squared pieces
Vegetable oil- As required
Eastern Garam Masala- 2 Tsp
Turmeric powder- 1 Tsp
Chilli powder-1/2 Tsp
Salt- To taste
- Cook the potatoes in water by adding a pinch of salt to it
- Once it is boiled, drain the excess water and allow it to steam dry for few mins.
- Heat some oil in a pan and splutter the mustard seeds and add Eastern turmeric powder ,Chilli powder and Eastern garam masala to it.
- Add the cooked potatoes to this and mix it well so that it will properly coated with the spices
- Fry it for 5 more minutes and add the peas and cook for another 5 more minutes
- Can be served with Chapathi, Roti or Puri