- Butter- As required
- Sugar-2/3 cup
- Smashed banana- 2 Banana’s
- Vanilla essence- 1 tsp
- Coconut extract- 1/4 Tsp ( for flavoring)( optional)
- Milk- 1/3 cup
- Baking powder – 1 1/2 Tsp
- Baking soda- 1/2 Tsp
- Salt- as required
- Flour – 2 cups
- Chocolate chips-1/2 Cup
- flaked coconut – 1 1/4 cup
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease the muffin mould.
- In a bowl beat together the butter and sugar until it turns light.
- Beat the banana, egg, vanilla, coconut extract and milk to it
- Add the baking powder, baking soda, salt and flour to it and Beat until smooth.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and coconut flakes to it
- Let the batter sit for some time and then scoop it into the muffin mould. Sprinkle the tops with the coconut. Bake for 20 minutes and then transfer it carefully
Image and Recipe courtesy: Liz