- Soya Chunks-1 Cup
- Onion-1, chop into square pieces
- Tomato-1 chop into square pieces
- Green chillies-2
- Capsicum- 1 small cut into squares
- Potato-1 small cut into pieces
- Eastern ginger garlic paste -2 tbsp
- Dry red chillies -2
- Soya sauce-2tbsp
- Salt-To taste
- Oil-as needed
- Eastern Turmeric powder-1/4 Tsp
- Eastern Corriander powder-1/2 Tsp
- Eastern Red chilli powder- 1/2 Tsp
- Eastern Garam masala- 1/2 Tsp
- Boil about 4 cups of water and add about 2 tsp salt and add the Soya chunks to it. Keep it closed and let it soak well for 30 mins.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the dry red chillies. And to it,add the cut onions, potato,capsicum, green chillies and ginger-garlic mixture. Fry for 2-3 mins on medium heat until the red chillies turn brown and the onions get transparent.Add the Turmeric,Corriander and Chilli powders to it and mix well.
- Drain the soaked chunks and save the water. Squeeze them gently to remove excess water and add it to the pan. Add salt to it and mix well, letting it cook for about 5 mins.
- In the saved water (add more water if required),soya nuggets and cut tomatoes.
- Cook it keeping the pan closed for 8-10 mins.
- Serve it with rice or chappathi