Contestant: Gurjeet Chhabra
Chaat masala-1 tsp
ginger-garlic paste- 1 teaspoon
cumin powder-1 teaspoon
sweet corn boiled-2 tbsp
green chili, chopped-1
cumin powder-1 tsp
- Boil water and salt in a pot
- Add semolina and stir well.
- Cook until the water is absorbed.
- Allow the mixture to cool.
- Fold in all the other ingredients.
- Knead well and shape into cutlets(the shape you give is your choice, I gave it in heart shape).
- Shallow fry the cutlets in oil.
- Drain on clean kitchen paper towels.
- Serve hot with green chutney or tomato ketchup.