Ingredients for Chicken Kulfi Kebab
Chicken – 500gms
Hung Curd – 1/2 cup
Thick Cream – 1/2 cup
Cashew nuts – 15
Green Chilies – 3
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
Milk – 1/4 cup
Processed Cheese – 1/2 cup
Mozzarella Cheese – 1/4 cup
Pepper powder – 1/2 tsp
Red Chili Flakes – 1/4 tsp
Salt to taste
Aluminum Foil for baking
1. Wash Chicken and cut into desired pieces and poke it
with fork and keep aside.
2. To make cashew paste – soak the cashew nuts in milk for
half hr. Later grind it into smooth paste.
3. In a bowl add all the ingredients – hung curd, cashew
paste, thick cream, processed and mozzarella cheese,
green chilies, ginger garlic paste, red chili flakes, pepper
powder, and salt.
4. Add chicken pieces to the above marination and marinate
for 3 to 4 hrs.
5. After the Chicken is marinated take aluminum foil and
wrap the chicken pieces like you wrap a chocolate.
6. Pre heat the oven at 220 degree Celsius for 10 mins and
bake the chicken for 25 to 30 mins at 200 degrees.
7. your delicious kulfi chicken is now ready to serve