For the Kebabs(sticks)
Soya Chunks 15-20
Leonardo Olives 1
Besan 1/2 Cup
Red Chilli Powder 1/2 tsp
Degi Mirch 1/4 tsp
Garam Masala 1 tsp
Chaat Masala 1 tsp
Oil to deep fry
Salt to taste
Method for Kebabs
1. Soak soya chunks in hot water for 10-15 min..
2. Wash and squeeze out the water. Keep aside.
3. Wash and diced tomato and capsicum.
4. Peal and diced the onion petals.
5. Make a thick consistency batter of besan by adding salt, red chilli powder, degi mirch and carom seeds.
6. Now take a toothpick. Prick soya chunk, a piece of diced capsicum, a piece of diced onion, diced tomato, Leonardo Olives and soya chunk.
7. Make other kebabs in the similar way.
8. Dip these kebabs into the besan batter. Coat well.
9. Heat the oil in a deep fry pan and fry these pakoras till golden brown.