Contestant name :Ritu Akash Manglik
Ingredients-,1cup fresh dates ,
1/4cup powdered sugar,
1/4cup chopped dry fruit of choice ,
1/2tsp cardamom powder,
desiccated coconut to garnish .
1. Grind fresh dates the to a pulp with sugar and cardamom powder.
2. Micro on medium for 3 minutes or till water evaporates and it is dry, stirring2 times in between.
3. Roll out with greased rolling pin on greased polythene sheet to make 6 inches disc.
4. Spreads chopped dry fruit and desiccated coconut evenly and roll the dates mixture towards you into a tube and Cut into 12-15 pieces to make chakri.
5. Serve garnished by desiccated coconut.
Note-If you do not use microwave, cook in nonstick pan till date – mixture is dry .