- Long green chillies-10
- Gram flour- 1 cup
- Eastern turmeric powder-1 pinch
- Eastern Chilly powder-1 pinch
- Lemon- 1
- Baking soda-1 pinch
- Salt- as required
- Oil-for frying
- Clean the chillies. Cut into half, remove the seeds from inside.
- Mix the gram flour with salt, chilli powder, turmeric powder and baking soda to dosa batter consistency.
- Take lime water in a bowl and add a pinch of salt in it.
- Put the chilles in it for marination for 7 mins
- Immerse the chillies in batter and deep fry it
- Serve hot
Image courtesy: Ms. Suja Manoj, Kitchen corner blogspot.