- Garlic-2 tbsp
- Big Onion-2
- Chilly powder- as required
- Salt-as required
- Potatoes, Green peas, Cauliflower, Capsicum,-500g,
- Coriander leaves-As required
- Refined vegetable oil-2 tbsp
- Eastern Pav Bhaji Masala- 1 tbsp.
Heat oil in a pan. Lightly sauté ground garlic and sliced onion. Add sliced tomato, Eastern pav bhaji masala , chilli powder, salt, and roast. Cook and mash vegetables and add the roasted masala to it. Add a little butter, Garnish with coriander leaves, sliced onion, lemon juice. Serve hot.