- Chicken – ½ kg
- 2) Onion – 2 Nos
- Tomato – 2 Nos
- Ginger – 4g(1 tsp approx)
- Green chilli – 4 Nos
- Eastern Malabari kozhi curry masala – 1 ½ -2 tbsp
- Coconut oil – 7 tbsp
- Coconut milk(Second ) – 200 ml
- Coconut milk (First) – 100 ml
- Salt-For taste.
- Chop onions finely and sauté in oil till golden brown. Add chopped tomatoes and fry till done.
- Add slices of ginger, green chillies and sauté till aroma comes out.
- Add the masala and fry for a few minutes. Add chicken pieces,salt and 200ml second milk. Add sufficient amount of water if quantity of milk is not enough to cook the chicken pieces.
- Cook till chicken pieces are done and gravy is thick.
- Add 100ml first milk and stir till uniform. Remove from flame.
- Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve hot with appam, pathiri or ghee rice.