- Black beans- 1 Cup
- Green capsicum- 1/2 cut into pieces
- Onion- 1/2 cut into pieces
- Garlic- 3 cloves
- Egg- 1
- Bread cumps- 1/2 cup
- Cumin seed- 1 Tsp
- Eastern chilli powder -1 Tsp
- Hot sauce -1 Tsp
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for baking, and lightly oil the baking sheet.
- In a bowl, mash black beans until it is thick and pasty.
- Add the chopped capsicum,onion and garlic into the mashed beans.
- In a small bowl, stir together egg, chili powder, cumin powder, and chili sauce.
- Add the egg mixture into the mashed beans. Mix in bread crumbs until the mixture is sticky. Make four patties using the mixture.
- Place the patties on baking sheet, and bake about 10 minutes on each side.
- Spread top and bottom buns with mayonnaise or other condiments as desired. Add toppings to top or bottom bun as desired. Place patties on bottom buns, close burgers, and serve immediately.