- Frozen peas- 1/2 cup
- Onion- 1 peeled
- Sweet potato- 3-4 (grated)
- Flour- 1/2 cup
- Cornstarch-1/2 Tsp
- Baking powder- 1/2 Tsp
- Salt- 1 Tsp
- Water- 3/4 cup
- Vegetable oil-for frying
- Eastern turmeric powder- 1/4 Tsp
- Eastern corriander powder- 1/2 Tsp
- Eastern cumin powder- 1/2 Tsp
- Eastern chilli powder- 1/2 Tsp
- Ginger paste -1/2 Tsp
- Pepper powder- To taste (optional)
- Spread the grated potatoes in a baking sheet and place it in the oven at low heat for drying (optional)
- In a bowl,combine the flour, cornstarch, baking powder, salt .
- Mix in the cold water to make a thin batter. Add the Chilli ,Cumin, Turmeric and Corriander powder, Ginger paste to this.
- Add the grated potatoes,peeled onion and frozen peas to the batter and mix well
- Shallow fry the fritter batter in vegetable oil over medium high heat.