- Chickpeas -500 gm drained and dried
- Vegetable oil- 1-2 Tsp
- Eastern Chilli powder- 1 Tbsp
- Eastern Cumin powder- 1 Tsp
- Eastern Garam masala powder- 1 Tbsp(Optional)
- Salt- To taste
- Put the chickpeas into a bowl with the vegetable oil ,Eastern chilli powder, Eastern cumin powder and Eastern Garam masala powder.
- Mix them well until it gets coated with chilli powder and Garam masala.
- Transfer the mixture into a baking sheet, and spread it well.
- Cook for 25 mins in an oven
- Allow to cool after removing from oven.
- Sprinkle salt before serving.
Image courtesy :Ms. Val