Beef (trimmed) ½ kg
Eastern Beef Ularthu Masala 3-4 tablespoon
Cummins (Jeera) 1 pinch
Cinnamon 2 pinch
Shallots (sliced) 100 g
Garlic (flakes) 1 big clove
Ginger 1 piece
Curry leaves 2 sprigs
Coconut (cut into small pieces) 100 g
Vinegar to taste
Salt 50 ml
Coconutoil 1 tsp
Method of preparation
• Blend all spices together with Eastern Beef Ularthu Masala and grind into a fine paste.
• Marinate beef with the spice paste and keep aside.
• Add ginger, garlic, and shallots, curry leaves, coconut, vinegar and salt to the marinated meat and mix thoroughly.
• Cook meat on a slow fire till tender.
• Temper beef with coconut oil, mustard seed, curry leaves, shallots and crushed garlic.
• Serve hot.