• 1 cup water
• 6 big size crabs
• 8 red chillies whole
• 1 tblsp tamarind pulp
• 1/2 coconut scraped
• 1 tspEastern garam masala powder
• 8 cloves garlic
• 1 tblsp oil
• 1 big size onion sliced
• 1/4 tsp Eastern turmeric powder
• 1 tsp Eastern cumin seeds
• Salt to taste
How to make crab curry :
• Boil the crabs and clean them, only the body and claws are used (the crab claws can be lightly cracked and the body cut into half, to facilitate eating).
• Grind the scraped coconut with red chillies, cumin seeds, turmeric powder and garlic to a fine paste.
• Heat up oil on medium heat up and stir fry cut onion.
• Stir-fry for one minute.
• Mix in ground spices and stir-fry for a minute.
• Mix in tamarind pulp, salt to taste and crabs.
• Simmer (boil slowly at low temperature) on low heat, covered for 15 minutes.
• Mix in little more water if necessary and stir fry till done.
Serve hot and enjoy!!
Like us: http://www.facebook.com/eastern.in